The Knowledge Centre's Goals
Goals of the Knowledge Centre for Welfare & Assistive Technology West Denmark
- Support the other professional colleges in their work on the
digitisation of training courses based on new technologies, and in
developing and testing new programmes that can be used widely in
The Knowledge Centre for Welfare & Assistive Technology West Denmark will therefore collaborate at a minimum with all SOSU colleges on Funen and in Jutland. In addition, points of collaboration with the Knowledge Centre for Welfare & Assistive Technology East Denmark will also be secured.
- Help ensure that all students on professional training courses are challenged to become as competent as they can.
- Help to educate students on professional training courses in how to manage technological developments and match their competencies with the profiles being sought by companies on the digital labour market.
- Increase the prestige of professional training programmes and thereby attract more resourceful, young students to the courses.
- Make better use of the combined resources and conditions across professional colleges - including knowledge sharing and collaboration.